Marco Morini, 1960, born in Kinshasa, lives and works in Zurich/Switzerland. Marco is active on the fields of architecture, landscape and free photography. He is working both analog and digital.
- 1960 born in Kinshasa / Central Africa, lives and works in Zurich
- 1975 to 2005 mainly analogue travel photography in 35mm format
- 2006 switched to digital shooting technique and studied digital and hybrid black and white processing and printing technique with Rolf Walther in Mainz / DE
- 2007 - 2008 Return to analogue working techniques in medium and large format
- 2008 Advanced studies with Tom Hebting / Zurich and Ralph W. Lamprecht / Leverkusen DE Contribution to the book "Beyond Monochrome Edition 2" by Ralph and Chris Woodhouse
- 2015 Return to the digital working technique in medium format